Saturday, February 14, 2009

Max is 9 months old

Max turned 9 months old on the 7th of this month. Of course, I didn't get pictures that day so here are a few from the last two months. There are more on Facebook.
Max snuggling after getting home from going out. He was really tired.

The dogs wanted Max to pet and play with them the other day. They draped themselves all over him trying to get him to pet them.
Stats at 9 months old:
Weight: 19 lbs. 13 oz. 35%
Height: 29 in. 72%
Head: 18.5 in. 89%

4 comments:

Laura said...

time flies by so fast. such a cutie! would love to meet the little guy in person. we sure miss you guys!

Rachel Doyle said...

So cute -- I am so glad we got to visit even for just a few minutes a few weeks ago. You are so wonderful and I am glad we were roommates. Max is so fun - I can't believe we have babies now -- He is so so cute. Miss ya- Rachel

Michelle said...

He is such a cute smiley kid. I am sure he is a ton of fun!

natalie a said...

oh my goodness - he's HUGE!!!! and what a cutie! Looks like he got some good genes from his mother! ;)lol