tell me about it! I swear they don't realize we do the really bad stuff - diapers, throw up, potty training, breast feeding etc... what do daddy's do? The fun stuff like airplane and wrestling......
actually it kinda makes sense if you think about it... I'd like daddy more too:)
Erin... this is Dan's wife Courtney! Dan talked to Chris the other night and now we have your blog address! Yay! I had never even seen Max... we are hoping to catch up with you guys sometime this summer! Our blog is private, but I sent an invite to Chris' e-mail!
Take a tip from the dating world and try playing hard-to-get. Leave him and Daddy home for an afternoon while you go do something solo and maybe the baby appreciation will start rolling in. ;)
6 comments:
I love that. And my kids always cry when I walk in. Where's the stinkin' love?
LOL. Just wait till the day you put him in timeout for something and he screams at you, "I want my daddy."
I think it's so sweet that he loves his daddy!
tell me about it! I swear they don't realize we do the really bad stuff - diapers, throw up, potty training, breast feeding etc... what do daddy's do? The fun stuff like airplane and wrestling......
actually it kinda makes sense if you think about it... I'd like daddy more too:)
Erin... this is Dan's wife Courtney! Dan talked to Chris the other night and now we have your blog address! Yay! I had never even seen Max... we are hoping to catch up with you guys sometime this summer! Our blog is private, but I sent an invite to Chris' e-mail!
Take a tip from the dating world and try playing hard-to-get. Leave him and Daddy home for an afternoon while you go do something solo and maybe the baby appreciation will start rolling in. ;)
Post a Comment