Saturday, September 19, 2009

Max Update

I bought Max a little suit at a yard sale today. It came with pants and the coat. It's a 2T so too big right now but we had to try on the coat. He really thought he looked good.
He loves to make a mess when eating. Below he had just finished an oreo.
I know I'm supposed to be letting him learn to eat with utensils but it's kind of hard to get up the motivation to clean up this mess every time! He's getting a little better but the most he has ever eaten is half a yogurt before digging in with fingers. This time was especially bad.
If I'm working on something on the computer, Max will come over and I will let him watch Elmo on YouTube while I finish what I'm doing. He's fascinated and you can't pull him away from it. At least they sing the ABC's or count in some of the videos.
Below is our new foster dog Cassie. She's looking for a home if someone is interested. Max loves her and thankfully, she's really good with him.
Thatch is getting a little jealous though and tries to get extra attention any way he can. (They are not usually allowed on the couch by the way.)

3 comments:

beth said...

That suit is just so cute!

I like how thatch has his paw around your belly. Cuddly dogs are so fun!

Rachel Doyle said...

Looks like fun around your house! I hope you don't hate me for not coming over -- I'll be back in October.

Troy said...

That's hilarious...everytime I'm on the computer, Eva comes in and says, "I want to watch songs!" So we pull up YouTube and watch songs for awhile. Her favorites are "I Dreamed a Dream" and "On My Own" from Les Miserables ("I want to watch the poor girls sing") and "Memory" from Cats. Depressing songs, but they're pretty and that's all she understands.

Max is such a stud in that suit.