Thursday, September 17, 2009

No Explanation Necessary

6 comments:

The Ward Family said...

That's a cool photo. I've never seen that. U look great! Your desserts looks awesome. Happy Belated Birthday!

Cathi said...

I love the lengthening of your hair as well. You are still looking great- much better than I imagine I'd look with a 16 month old at that stage of pregnancy. Good luck and hopefully she will come before too long. Happy birthday!

beth said...

You look so cute in those pictures! You did a good job of taking them all in the same pose at the same spot. I've been way too sporatic with my picture taking. One will come soon though!

kouklaville said...

I hate to say it but it looks like Max's Little SISTER is in there:) Now that would be the BEST Birthday Present EVER:)
You really do look beautiful! Makes me have a little BABY/Pregnancy envy:)
Love, Anthea

Frederick Family BlogSpot said...

You are so cute pregnant. Happy late birthday.

natalie a said...

you look adorable!!! and you hair magicaly stays perfect! :)