Max is so funny lately. The other day he was pulling water bottles out of the package and trying to stack them on top of a narrow box. When one of them tipped over and made the other ones fall, he yelled in frustration.
Then today he was trying to stuff a big stuffed animal into the seat of his little play car and once again yelled in frustration when the lid wouldn't shut. He gets so angry when things don't work the way he thinks they should. I gave him a smaller stuffed animal and he figured out that it fit and was much happier.
I probably shouldn't, but I get a good laugh out of his frustration.
8 years ago
5 comments:
I only have one question. Is his "yell" of frustration the same one YOU give? :) Guess we have more proof that he's like you.
That's funny. Jocelynn is the same way. Her frustration usually turns into this out of control tantrum that I can't stop. She gets so mad when she finally gets food on her fork and then puts it to her mouth and it falls. She usually throws the fork :/
just the tip of the iceburg, you'll be laughing at them for years to come
So I totally had a dream about you last night -- you had a baby Girl! Maybe? Hope you are feeling well.
I voted girl cuz I know how bad you want a girl..and I hope MY vote will help swing the decision in your favor:) Tryin to sway Heavenly Fathers plan:)
Post a Comment