Friday, May 8, 2009

Max Pictures

Chris' best friend from high school (still a best friend) came to visit with his wife last weekend. We went hiking in Zion and Chris carried Max around on his back. Max LOVED it. He loves to be up high and look around.
Max is so bald still that he needed a hat. We hadn't bought one yet so I came up with this idea. Yes, those are skulls and cross-bones on the handkerchief.

He doesn't seem to mind it a bit! I love this smile below. If you blow it up, you'll be able to see his great underbite.
Unfortunately it does sometimes fall in his eyes.

5 comments:

beth said...

That smile is SO cute! What an adorable boy!!

Malissa said...

Oh how I love him! He always makes me smile! Give him loves from me!

Rachel Doyle said...

He looks so big in these pictures -- I can't believe he's almost a year!

Em and Jer said...

Oh my gosh he is so freakin cute!!! I love the pic where he is totally cheesin it... Give him smooches from the Rowleys :)

The Ward Family said...

I love that smile and great hat!