By the time I looked up (seriously not 20 seconds later) I found this:
I forget that I don't have a four month old anymore that is much more interested in me and what I'm doing than what is on his tray. Instead my one year old cares only for the food. At least it didn't get on him or the carpet.
He tried to feed himself but I didn't let that last very long. Maybe another time I'll let Max make yogurt a finger food but only after I cover him and everything around him in plastic.
On a side note, about two weeks before he turned one he decided baby food was not for him anymore and wanted only what I was eating. It's nice sometimes and a total pain other times.
2 comments:
They can get more in their mouth at a time this way... much better method... for him at least :)
I know what your saying, it was an adjustment to switch over to making breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday. I don't like squishing the bugs either :)
Post a Comment